Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA Tunnel Full information

NIKHIL M K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I was trying to create a document with Peer IP, Crypto, Private IP, IKEV version and description, tunnel status. Is there anyway to get all there details?

Thank you

NiK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@NIKHIL M K correct, that command will only show you the tunnels that are up. If you want information on all tunnels (up and down), you can gather crypto map configuration "show run crypto map" this will display the unique sequence number per peer tunnel. Each sequence number will have the ACL, IKE Transform Set, Peer IP information used for that tunnel. You may need to write a script.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

@NIKHIL M K the command "show vpn-sessiondb detail l2l" should provide the information you require.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa-cli-reference/S/asa-command-ref-S/m_show_u-show_z.html

Thank you.

That really helped to the details
"show vpn-sessiondb detail l2l" Is this only shows the tunnels those are currently up? Actually we have 500+ tunnels and would like to import all details to an excel and we can verify the details and delete the terminated clients VPN. 

@NIKHIL M K correct, that command will only show you the tunnels that are up. If you want information on all tunnels (up and down), you can gather crypto map configuration "show run crypto map" this will display the unique sequence number per peer tunnel. Each sequence number will have the ACL, IKE Transform Set, Peer IP information used for that tunnel. You may need to write a script.

Alan Inman
Level 1
Level 1

@NIKHIL M K if you are looking for a template to make documentation I've attached one. If it doesn't open I can take a screenshot of it if that is what you are looking for. 

NIKHIL M K
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you 

I have downloaded and am able to edit the same. I have exactly the same form with me, but yours is more detailed than the one I have with me so I have updated my document.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card