cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

asa5506W-X AP reimage/reload

bnielsen2005
Level 1
Level 1

I have asked for help before on this module and did not get anywhere, but here goes again. I am looking to re-image the AP module due to the fact it is not accessible through CLI or WEB app. I would appreciate any assistance on getting the WIFI module up and working. Just a "head's up" on this, I have very limited access to any Cisco software, firmware, programs or such through my college course. I do not have any form of 'contract or service plan' and have been struggling with that aspect.

I have already tried to reset, reload, reconfigure, and whatever else I could find in the menu, but the module appears unresponsive. I have tried to session into the module and it just hangs for days and I end up hitting the escape sequence. It does show up in the list doing the show module command but that is as far as I have gotten.

1 Reply 1

bnielsen2005
Level 1
Level 1

The response I have received for this post has just been beyond expectation. Either nobody has experienced this, nobody knows how to correct this, or nobody cares that I have this problem because I do not have "secret clearance". It makes it hard to learn how to fix issues. What exactly does a person have to do to get help?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card