Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM 6.6 - AnyConnect Wizard Issue

Hi,

I'm facing with a strange issue with ASDM version 6.6. I'm trying to configure ANYConnect VPN by ASDM Consol, but the wizards about make/choose Profile and NAT are gray(empty) and there is no any options. had anybody same as this experience ?

ASA Version : 8.6(1)2

ASDM Version : 6.6(1)

Thank You

A. Ladani 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

When you say cisco user/password do you mean for the cisco software download website?  If so, then you would need a service contract with Cisco in order to be able to download (creating a user account is free though) or you need to contact your local Cisco reseller.

If it is the password to access the ASDM then you can try entering pix for the username and your enable password as the password

Otherwise to upgrade the ASDM you just need to copy it to the flash from a TFTP server:

copy tftp flash

and then fill in the required fields when prompted (this includes TFTP server IP, the file name on the TFTP server including file type such as .bin, and the name you would like to save the file as on the flash (just hit enter here to keep the same file name.)

Then to start using the new ASDM image enter the following command:

asdm image

and you are good to go.

Here is a link you can read through on upgrading software on an ASA.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008067e9f9.shtml#maintask2

--
Please remember to rate and select a correct answer

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

That is odd.  Is it just the Profile page and/or NAT exempt page that are blank?   The screenshot you posted is just blank.  Are you in a position where you can restart the ASA and then test?

Have you tried replacing the existing ASDM image with a fresh copy?

If those dont work then you may have to upgrade the ASDM image.  However, before you do that, configuring AnyConnect isn't very difficult through the CLI or ASDM (non-wizard), so you may want to consider that before investing time and money in trying to fix this problem.

Here is some reading on configuring AnyConnect using the ASDM

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect25/administration/guide/ac02asaconfig.html

--

--

Hi,
I tried to upgrade the ASDM, but it asks me cisco user/pass, i don't have. Is there any other solution to do that ?
Its not only about AnyConnect wizard Profile and Nat, same problem is about IPSec VPN Wizards. After opening IPSec wizard there is no any function when i press next button.

Please send me any link regarding ASDM Upgrading or replacing with fresh one if you have.

Thank You

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

When you say cisco user/password do you mean for the cisco software download website?  If so, then you would need a service contract with Cisco in order to be able to download (creating a user account is free though) or you need to contact your local Cisco reseller.

If it is the password to access the ASDM then you can try entering pix for the username and your enable password as the password

Otherwise to upgrade the ASDM you just need to copy it to the flash from a TFTP server:

copy tftp flash

and then fill in the required fields when prompted (this includes TFTP server IP, the file name on the TFTP server including file type such as .bin, and the name you would like to save the file as on the flash (just hit enter here to keep the same file name.)

Then to start using the new ASDM image enter the following command:

asdm image

and you are good to go.

Here is a link you can read through on upgrading software on an ASA.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008067e9f9.shtml#maintask2

--

--

Thank You
Perfect!!!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card