Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM 7.1(1) issue

Hi all,

We are suffering an issue with ASDM 7.1(1) on a 5525-X with 9.1(1) software. In the Configuration --> Interfaces window, I can modify parameters on physical interfaces, I can modify parameter on subinterfaces, but I cannot create new subinterfaces or Etherchannels through ASDM.

When I create a subinterface, entering all parameters, interface name, vlan id, security level, etc., then I click on "Apply" button and nothing happens. It doesn't send anything to ASA. If I click on another window, ASDM ask for applying changes, I click on it, but nothing is applied and window doesn't change. It happens only when creating new interfaces. If I create them through CLI, then I can modify parameters without any problem.

I have tried re-installing java and I have tested with 6.31, 7.9, 7.11, 7.17 Java versions, from Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 7 computers with same issue. Also with Linux Mint distro with IcedTea Java.

Has anyone had same issue? I haven't found similar issues, so maybe there is something wrong with the unit. We don't have any other to test with. The problem is not critical because we can create them through CLI but it is quite annoying.

Regards,

Iván

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lcambron
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Ivan,

Seems like you are hitting this bug:

CSCud72575

Fixed on:

7.1(1.50)

I cas see asdm-711-52.bin on Cisco.com or just go to 7.1.2

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lcambron
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Ivan,

Seems like you are hitting this bug:

CSCud72575

Fixed on:

7.1(1.50)

I cas see asdm-711-52.bin on Cisco.com or just go to 7.1.2

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Felipe

Right, ASDM version 7.1(2) solves the issue.

Thanks a lot, Felipe.

Ivan,

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped.

Regards,

Felipe.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card