cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM not displaying options for RADIUS/LDAP attributes in DAP editor

Brian Dean
Level 1
Level 1

Currently having an issue with ASDM version 7.17(1) where the ldap or radius attribute text boxes aren't displaying when editing a DAP policy. It won't even display existing dap policies with attributes already defined. Anyone else have this problem? Screenshot attached.

17 Replies 17

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the version of ASA code  running on the device ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ASA: 9.14(3)15

ASDM: 7.17(1) (OpenJRE)

Thanks, but this feels like an ASDM gui bug. I can't find any mention of this particular issue in that article. Existing DAP attributes work fine. 

timetrade
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing the same problem 7.17.152. Existing rules work fine, no ability to edit or create new rules.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/asa-9-14-4-and-asdm-7-17-152-not-showing-any-ldap-groups-in-dap/m-p/4560243#M1087721

I rolled back to 7.16.150 and the LDAP groups are working again. Clearly a bug in 7.17.

time to raise an TAC and report.

BB

Marcus Hunold
Level 1
Level 1

same issue here:

9.14(4)

asdm-7171-152 (OpenJRE)

time to raise an TAC and report.

BB

Don't think so. I am tired to be a bug finder for Cisco products...

That this bug exists seems to be confirmed and documented here.

It is a community - so from Cisco perspective they could read this here and should raise a ticket by their own internally.

agena-netzwerk
Level 1
Level 1

Same Issue here, i opened a TAC case and got feedback to move back to ASDM 7.16.1.150.
Bug Tracker URL: https://bst.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCwa99370
As more TAC Cases are on this problem, this get more priority. So please open a TAC case too, this version is vulnerable... 

dporod
Level 1
Level 1

Same

7.18 does work on 9.16 ASA but still not on 9.14. We have a 5516x on 9.16 and a 5525x on 9.14 (last available version). I can downgrade to 7.16 to edit RADIUS DAP but don't believe I can use 7.16 with 9.16.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card