Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have upgraded our PIX from 6.3 to 7.1. But the PIX has stopped accounting VPN traffic.The command "accounting-server-group" is issued in the tunnel-group.In 6.3, I used the command below to enable accounting of VPN traffic. But this command ...

how does one go about monitoring the individual ipsec tunnel status on a Cisco router? We have a router as our vpn gateway, and it has about 20 ipsec tunnels of it. It would be nice to be able to gather info for each connection. I don't know what my ...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to All,Please let me know whether the Ipv6Address is accepted as a data type of "ASN AND SMIV2" data type or it is proposed one.If it is a SMIv2 data type, please let me know the tag value of the same.Thanks in advanceThanksRavi

smartravi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I basically followed the config example of cisco in :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094498.shtmlit works fine.my pb is:the remote site has a 2Mbps line but once the tunnel is up, even wit...

nguyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does it mean:May 26 03:51:38 vpn-conc.mcc.cell.ru VPN-Conc %PIX-3-713902: Group = 194.84.x.x, IP = 194.84.x.x, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x2654828, mess id 0xa7030dba)!???i did not find the message in error message decoder.

Hi,Was unable to understand the various attributes described in the below cisco vpn concentrator log,3 11/04/2006 14:37:06.680 cisco-vpn-concentrator 15847SEV=4 IKE/119 RPT=371 nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn Group ] User <"user_name"> PHASE 1 COMPLETEDKindly explai...

We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator, ver. 4.7.1. The date and time in the Filterable Event Log is one hour ahead (Monitoring, Filterable Event Log). However, the date and time in the Live Event Log is correct. The date and time is setup correctly unde...

How do you normally distribute VPN IPSEC Client? We have many different VPN groups with different access. We setup authentication through RADIUS. We have been e-mailing the users the VPN client and the PCF file. Please let me know if you have any q...

I am dealing with 2 domains owned by the same company. DomainA and DomainB are connected via pix 501s ipsec tunnel. Right now all the tunnel is being used for is passing mail. DomainA has an application that need to communicate with the workstatio...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card