Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Proxy Servers running NT4.0 with Proxy server 2.0. I would like the workstation to do the caching and make all the workstations go through The Pix.I would like to know how you would remove a proxy server and use the Pix firewall to hit the...

bienes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My external DNS servers are on a PIX DMZ interface and they support multiple Web and Application servers on the same phyical subnet. When one of these servers attempts to access a site ON THE SAME PHYSICAL SUBNET, the DNS query resolves to an extern...

I use Windows 2000 IAS RADIUS attributer cisco-av-pair to setup ACL on the PIX to control port lever security for VPN users, who try this way? My problem is vpn user is ok, but inside users browse internet is dinied by RADIUS, setup line on the pix l...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a small problem with the PIX firewall and it is a small onejust want to see if I can get your grey cells to work along with mine to resolve this small issue.I have a Windows 2000 server which is also a oracle server for one of our clients. ...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to find out if PIX support PPTP/PPTP PassThrough, and how many VPN clients can support. Some says 10, some says 5. Thanx,

wenho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am encountering a strange problem. I have a PIX 525 with 6.0 software through which I can connect h.323 to my Picturetel unit using a Polycom system. I am connecting to static public IP's that are then being NAT'ed to internal statics. My problem i...

Hi,I have a Mail server on my LAN and it is working fine can receive mails and send mails and all the computers on the LAN can also browse , but thats not why IM writing this letter :), Well jokes apart , I have a situation here.Please let me know UR...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For some reasons i don't know a client wants absolutely to ping pix interfaces.I explain, from one interface of the pix he wants to ping through pix to to reach the other interface of the pix,Or through a network ping the interface of pix not in ...

I recently sold a Pix 501 firewall and need to install it. As far as I can see there should not be any problems. I would like to know it there would be a problem that I'm not aware of using this combination or if there's something I need to look out...

teixidoj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes