Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently sold a Pix 501 firewall and need to install it. As far as I can see there should not be any problems. I would like to know it there would be a problem that I'm not aware of using this combination or if there's something I need to look out...

teixidoj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii would like to do VPN for a customer directly to the PIX without AAA serveur in this diagram it seems to be possible: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/29.htmlcould i put different user and password for the VPN client thanks for your replyphili...

p.emery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured three vlans on catalyst2950,between 2950 and cisco3620,there is a pix 515,So could I make all of three vlans go to internet?If there is pix,i can configure subinterface on router,but now,how can i do?

ybzhang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope someone can help me.....I have a question here....I have installed CSPM233i and I have activaed the IDS feature in the PIX..and I have servers in the inside network... Can CSPM 233i send alert such as email if there is an attack to the serv...

I have a frame relay network that comes into the hub router into corporate HQ. We have a large SAP implementation that is hosted at a 3rd party location. So, traffic flows from the Frame, into the inside interface of the Corporate PIX 515, out the dm...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a frame relay network that comes into the hub router into corporate HQ. We have a large SAP implementation that is hosted at a 3rd party location. So, traffic flows from the Frame, into the inside interface of the Corporate PIX 515, out the ...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card