Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I had a PIX 515 w/Inside(172.16.0.0),Outside & DMZ(192.168.105.0). One particular server located on DMZ network. This particular server only serve internal users (not for Internet).Can I set the server allow 172.16.0.0 users only & let internal users...

cathyman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unix print jobs that previously passed through firewall cease to hit print server. No changes to policies on PIX have been made and a completely open conduit has been created to print server. Unix host and print server can ping each other.

lsalgado by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a little question i know that you can deny java on specified sites, but I am interested in deny java on all sites exept the ones I specify.Is there anyone that have a idee who to do this. ?Best regrads Soren Knudsen

knudsen-s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find any techincal documents on how to make Exchange 5.5 work behind a PIX 515. I have found a few things liek how to make 2 exchange servers talk to each other, but not how to make it work in general. Any tips or links would be greatl...

caleb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone recommend a good program for capturing PIX logs? I need something that will save and catalogue the logs automatically...Does anyone have a good program that they could recommend?Thanks in advance.

mowtnman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I understood in the documentation, alias command works when you have external DNS and internal client queries the external DNS for an internal host. I have the opposite. Simplified situation is this(really is much more complex)DNS on insid...

j.fanizzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured NAT (range) on PIX, and everything was OK. Sudendly, my inside clients could not go outside. I have no restriction for inside users going outside. If I use PAT, still does not work. If I use PAT with PIX outside interface, everythin...

Quick question,,,I'm reading that when you bind an access list to an interface with the access group command, the list is applied to traffic inbound to the interface. Just to clear this up, lets say I have a 506. I apply the access group the inside ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card