Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I woder if using ASA or PIX, can I set up the outside interface with 1 IP then for outgoing (on the same outside interface) with another IP address. For example: outside IP 1.2.3.4 then somehow for outgoing(return traffic if you will) the IP address ...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,ISAKMP got stuck in reponder mode its coming up intiator mode..Is there any issue...2 IKE Peer: 1.1.1.1 Type : L2L Role : responder Rekey : no State : MM_ACTIVE Regardssateesh

We primarily use the ASA5520 as our firewall like most. Secondary function is VPN concentrator.Now looking into leveraging the WebVPN functions but I am concerned about performance impact.Documentation states support for up to 750 users but doesn't ...

I have an ASA 5540 with multiple context mode enabled. My monitoring host running opennms is behind one context, and hosts that it is monitoring are behind other contexts on the same asa. to get to the other contexts, traffic must pass through the d...

greennote by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I understand that FWSM 4.X software support RHI to inject any static ,NAT Pool in to MSFC for severs behind Firewall.I have set up like this :servers------(a)FW-context(b)-----vrf----Idea is like this : The FWSM's have multiple interfaces. Th...

I'm setting up an ASA 5505 in transparent mode and can't pass layer 3 traffic between vlans. This is a simple config and I'm not sure why it's not working. Here's how I have the interfaces configured.int Vlan 100nameif INSIDESecurity level 100int Vla...

I have installed Cisco Security Manager 3.2.1 with RME 4.1.1, AUS 3.2.1 along with Performance Monitor 3.2.1 version on the same server.Iam able to add devices in RME, AUS and working fine with adding devices in CSM and able to discover the existing ...

ckuriyar74 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.we using seperate fwsm between two 6509 chassis.fwsm is active/stanby.we want to upgrade os of fwsm.i would like to know how to upgrade the fwsm.after stanby fwsm is upgraded,do i have to upgrade active fwsm?thanks you.

yeundu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i know means of below static natstatic (high, low) low highbut,i want to know means of below commandstatic (high, low) high highstatic (inside,dmz) 172.17.211.0 172.17.211.0 netmask 255.255.255.0

yeundu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The design is: 1. Perimeter ASA2. Front end servers (DMZ)3. FWSM on Cat 65004. Back end servers - includes customer & transactional database (DMZ 1) 5. Back end connectivity to another site for transactional processing & response which then updates t...

Resolved! ASA and NAT

Having some problems natting with my new ASA5505.The firewall is protecting my home net and I have a personal web/mail server I like to give public access to.I have dynamic natting configured for the desktops and one static nat for the server. Also I...

mahellma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card