Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have an issue establishing connectivity between my Pix and a directly connected (cross-over cable) host.My Pix is set to 100/full, however if the host is set to 100/full, it doesnt establish connectivity, if set to auto it negotiates with the Pix...

I keep hearing people talking about what new features will and/or won't be included in the future release of PIX OS 7. Where are you all getting this info? Is there a link on Cisco's website where I can read about this for myself?TIA

jimwelsh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 with a forgotten password running version 4.3.2. I have downloaded the nppix.bin file for version 4.3 and earlier onto a TFTP server and followed the instructions for the password reset.Everything goes fine and it downloads the file...

I am connected remotely to a server with 1Mhz broadband.The download speed over the VPN from the remote network is 24kb/sec. but the same file can be downloaded from the internet at 112kb/sec.What is the reason for this, does the VPN affect the speed...

howieleem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problem trying make pix work with 2 internet connection connected on it. i want my web server use dsl1 while proxy server use other internet connection dsl2 but because of pix can only accept one default gateway this scenario may not be po...

jccsrc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying a pair of PIX directly connecting to a pair of firewalls managed by a 3rd party. My firewall pair is to provide for the necessary redundancy in case of failure in the master PIX. The connections between PIX and 3rd party's firewalls we...

Customer has a PIX DSL with 1 static IP address and they have an exchange server that needs to be seen from the outside world. Can i do A static with the outside ip address allowing port 80 to an inside address? I know i can do this on a router but...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

could someone direct me to a link on cisco's website that will give me a list of supported mibs like i found for my cisco 3750? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801cdeff.htmli've been ...

I have a client who needs a VPN established over a broadband connection between two offices.All of the staff are laptop users, so as well as creating a site to site VPN, which will give seemless connectivity to the two networks, I need to enable lapt...

matthicks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I noticed a strange thing migrating from version 6.2(2) to 6.3(3).My pix is configured with inside outside and 2 dmz.On version 6.2 i configured access list, nat, static, ecc ecc for ip that start syn connection to servers on inside,outside, ecc.F...

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes