Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Just wondering what the stability is like of v6.3. I'm presently at 6.22 and would like to upgrade, but not if it's going to cause problems. I'm running a PIX 515E.Thoughts?Dave

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what this error means? "0 warnings 1 errors Value of PixVersionUserSelectedEffective is not supported"I was creating a new device in Management Center for PIX Firewalls in VMS. Thanx in advance for any help.

ddinh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(1)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(1)Compiled on Wed 19-Mar-03 11:49 by morleePiX up 1 hour 26 minsHardware: PIX-515, 32 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 200 MHzFlash i28F640J5 @ 0x300, 16MBBIOS Flash AT29C257 @ 0xfffd8000, 32...

kiska by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there any known issues regarding Pix LAN to Lan (static to Dynamic) on ADSL using PPPoE? I have tried lowering MTU from 1500 to 1400, but are there any other known problem using IPSEC over PPPoE-encapsulation?Thanks for your help!RegardsJimmy

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect a PIX FW and a VPN 3015 with the use of certificates.I followed the instructions found in TAC, but at a given moment there's a command that configures your CA server to get the certificates, and it's here that it goes wrong.--> ...

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed a 3030 concentrator and cannot ping the router on the public interface. I can ping everything on the private interface. I have added the default gateway for the public interface but cannot ping it and cannot ping the public interface f...

slerwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a PIX 525 Software Version 6.3. And on my failover pix eth4 keeps stuck in modus "unknown" What is the solution to get it back in normal mode ?What causes that problem ?Thx for your helpRegards Christian CCNP

c.fix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two pair of Pix 535's, because I ran out of DMZ (10) on one of them. Now that I have the eleven dmz, how should I configure the two 535 to route between dmz 1-10 and 11-20.

t.mazyck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently using a 3015 (ver3.5.5), ACS (3.1) & the VPN client (3.5.1). I would like to implement password expiry however I do not use the windows domain for authentication - I use the ACS internal database. I don't seem to be able to find an...

Hello... We are having some problems with a few 2950 switches. W e have several already added to CW2K. We upgraded IOS , and to RME IDU R3 to no avail. My telecom analyst found a known bug with the 2950:Cisco Bug Id: CSCdw13531 ' The workaround is t...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card