Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We're having an issue where we can't send mail to ourselves. Mail will successfully come from outside sources to mail.domainname.com but if we try it internally it won't allow the traffic through. If I try to telnet to port 25 from a machine on the...

dmox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interestingly today was going along so good when just as I was about to leave to go home a problem arrived in my inbox - figures. The problem has to do with email. well you ask..this is a firewall forum not about microsoft exchange. well let me finis...

Hi Guys, How are you?I have some problem with PIX 506E NAT’s configurations. I saw that to allow traffic from lower security interface to higher security interface I need to create a STATIC NAT entry or use a NAT EXEMPTION based on ACL. But I have so...

puggedo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515e and will access to a Ctrix Server behind the Pix .I open the Port 1494 TCP and 1604 UDPbut a can not browse for Citrix Applications .

Bwilhelm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed nGenius 1.4.I am having problem with my Packet Analyzer.when I open Packet Analyzer, I can expand the "Capture Elements: -> all Switches -> All Switch port -> and I can see all the switches which i have installed. but i am unable ...

We have a situation where we have Servers that will need to be placed on a DMZ protected by a PIX that are part of the same subnet as the server farm inside the secure network. On the third arm of the PIX will have a second DMZ attached to a VPN cont...

hernacar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes