Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,When configure PIX to VPN client 3.x , we use the command vpngroup.How about if I have 20 VPN client users, does it mean I need to create 20 vpngroup XX profile ?Can we have multiple users in one group and assign individual user with unique usern...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with mailserver communication through a PIX with mailguard (fixup smtp) enabled. Running 6.1(2) version on test PIX but we see the same problem on a PIX running 5.1(?)debug fixup report -->---------------------smtp_cmd: (w05857/25 <- 15.162.1...

Resolved! PIX and RIP :

Hello My problem is that with RIP on a PIX, we can't advertise outside network on the inside, but this is possible with ospf. Which protocol is correctly inplemented in PIX OS ? if both, which next release will support RIP to work like OSPF ?thank in...

ola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this is very unsual DNS error am seeing , and browsing is not available , Web site you are looking for is unavailable due to its identification configuration settings ...also message " this error indicates that the gateway could not find an...

azharmd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a 2600 as my headend for a few GRE tunnels to 1710s. I would like to add a PIX501 to the mix. I know that you can't run GRE over the pix, but wanted to know if there are an considerations before I try to configure it. Also, are th...

t.holden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am new to PIX and I would like to take the advantage of FO bundle (I learned it is the cheapest among all bundles). I am aware that I cant use Fo bundle as a standalone system (I read that it reboots once every 24 hours if I use it as a s...

m-villas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to setup a PIX 515E in the lab for learning .I've configured ether0 with IP address 212.100.211.1/24 and ether1 with 192.168.10.1 /24 . Ether0 Interface of Pix is connected with a PC having IP address of 212.100.211.2 /24 using cross...

raju by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several IOS routers that are successfully establishing IPSec tunnels to my PIX. However there is one particular router that will not connect. It is no different than all the rest, same IOS, same crypto config but it just doesn't work. I hav...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone see anything wrong with this config. ? I just recently had to switch ISP and got only one IP from my new one. Since then, internet access has been sporadic at best and I cant seem to figure it out. Simple config for the most part other th...

cabell911 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: