Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have VPN client Vers. 4.0 and need to connect to a PIX firewall across the internet. The problem I am having is that I can establish a tunnel, but am unable to utilize the application or even ping the application server on the other side. I am be...

kerrow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the following configuration supported ?PIX Version 6.3(1)nameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 support security95nameif ethernet3 inside security100.access-list support-in permit tcp any host My_Host eq wwwaccess-list support-in permi...

ayman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to place a PIX to front of Misrosoft ISA Server. It will be : Internet->PIX->ISA->Our LAN.Do you have some documents about this case? I want to know more about configuration of PIX and ISA. ThanksPeter

Hello!I have a problem with renewing RA certificates.I discovered after i reinstalled mscep that it's possible to modify the validity period of personal certificates in command prompt on CA server:C:\certutil -setreg ca\ValidityPeriodUnits xwhere x =...

nick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to get a a configuration (PIX501) allowing inside clients access to the outside and also allowing outside access to an internal smtp mail server. From what I have tried it seems that I cannot use the outside IP address of the pix f...

Hello all,I uploaded a new PDM and new IOS image to my PIX 515. The question I have is, when I reboot the PIX for the image to take effect, will the PIX reboot and come back up automatically as routers do? Or do I need to be plugged into a console ...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In performing a port scan (notably with NMAP, but other tools report similar results), I am receiving results which I cannot justify in the access lists/conduits (yes, they have a couple conduits statements still - tsk tsk).The PIX is running 5.3(1)....

rbartels by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card