Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bluetooth Home Invasion

Not applicable

My home Wi-Fi was hacked and for the past almost five months the Bluetooth devices in and around my home have been emanating harassing audio transmissions from the punk kids who live next door to me. In my best attempts to try to bring some light to an extremely invasive situation; I think I have been made target of a prank thats been taken way too far.

I've contacted local PD, who advised me to get a RO. Did that. The kids showed up and bold face lied to the judge that they moved. I spoke to the DA in my city who avised me to obtain more concrete proof. I got a new modem. Then had both my electronic (Bluetooth) door locks remotely reprogrammed. Locked out of my house. Crawled through my German Shepherds oversized dog door. Now my home security cameras, all 11 of them, including my sons baby monitor camera (I’m a single Mom to a beautiful and intelligent three year old boy - we’re an easy target.) have been deleted from my Wise app yet show that they are still attached to someone’s account. Wise cannot explain this so now I’ve got 11 cameras in route to me as I type this.

I have no training nor advanced, even moderate electronic or IT training/expertise. I need someone to help me figure out a way to record or PROVE that these people have been remotely, covertly harassing me via low-frequency transmissions.

Life in our only private space, our home, has been made into a living hell.

Please; someone, anyone, help out a woman truly trying her best to raise a boy in the insane world we live in today.

God bless.

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@ wrote:

now I’ve got 11 cameras in route to me as I type this.

Question:  Who is programming these cameras and the BT door lock?

@ wrote:

I got a new modem.

1. Who programmed or configured the new modem?
  2. Was the firmware of the new modem updated? 
  3. Is the username/password of the modem still the same/default username/password from the time it came out of the box? 
  4. If the username/password of the new modem has changed, where is the detail(s) of the username/password STORED?  Is the username/password the same for other devices at home?  Maybe it is written down somewhere and it is in "plain sight"?
  5. If the username/password of the new modem has been changed, is the same username/password combination used anywhere else?

Not applicable

Question:  Who is programming these cameras and the BT door lock?

I programmed both, solo. 

@Ashes2pheonix  wrote:

I got a new modem.

1. Who programmed or configured the new modem? The cable company’s technician.
  2. Was the firmware of the new modem updated? Yes
  3. Is the username/password of the modem still the same/default username/password from the time it came out of the box? No, now it has been changed, by my cousin who is in cyber security. 
  4. If the username/password of the new modem has changed, where is the detail(s) of the username/password STORED?  Is the username/password the same for other devices at home?  Maybe it is written down somewhere and it is in "plain sight"?  Any passwords are stored in my mind. Not written down or given to anyone else. 
  5. If the username/password of the new modem has been changed, is the same username/password combination used anywhere else? No
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card