cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can ASA5508X with FirePower use Threat Intelligence Director feature ?

Dear All,

In our deployment, there are FMC running version 6.6.1 and ASA5508X with Firepower service running version 6.6.1 and I would like to configure Cisco Threat Intelligence Director on FMC for download threat intelligence information from 3 party product. When I configure Cisco Threat Intelligence Director on our FMC and then the FMC pushes that information to sensors.

I would like to know that if the sensor is ASA5508X with Firepower Service. Can I configure Cisco Threat Intelligence Director on FMC for push information to sensor [ASA5508X with Firepower Service] ? Are there limitation on ASA5508X with Firepower ?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. You can use any Firepower Management Center-managed device as a TID element if the device is running Version 6.2.2 or later of the Firepower System. Note that your policy must be configured to actually do something with the TID feed(s). i.e., make sure there is an Intrusion policy, possibly a file policy etc. There is a whole chapter in the FMC configuration guide explaining in more detail.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. You can use any Firepower Management Center-managed device as a TID element if the device is running Version 6.2.2 or later of the Firepower System. Note that your policy must be configured to actually do something with the TID feed(s). i.e., make sure there is an Intrusion policy, possibly a file policy etc. There is a whole chapter in the FMC configuration guide explaining in more detail.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card