Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Deployed a 3100 in chassis mode to the FMC a few days ago. All went to plan.Determined we needed to change the IP so decided just to delete the device from FMC and re-provision it.On the FTD via local-mgmt did a erase configuration. The device wiped ...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using FTDv 7 managed by FMC v7. Logging issues are there and there is an error about FTD not synced.So, first step seems to solve the ntp issues. FMC GUI is there for ntp which I set and it seems to be ok, but I cannot find where is the ntp se...

Resolved! NGFW Sizing

Hi,Please I need an advise to determine the right NGFW based on the below requirements:- Each NGFW physical appliance should provide minimum of 240 Gbps Firewall throughput.- Each NGFW physical appliance must support minimum of 850,000 new TCP connec...

HIWe have several Policy based VPNs, I have read in a Cisco document that the sysopt permit-vpn is not supported with Route based VPN and I will need to configure access control for this, so that being said does this affect our policy based VPNs whic...

I am managing FTD-1120s with FMCv both running v7.2.1 software.  In my ACP I have a GEO rule to block all outbound traffic to China, Russia, and I few other "hotspots".   When I search for events that match this rule, most of the traffic is from inte...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card