cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 5516x- after copy anyconnect-win-4.10.00093-webdeploy-k9.pkg INFO: No digital signature found

Alex Ribas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

After copied

Accessing tftp://1xxxxx/anyconnect-win-4.10.00093-webdeploy-k9.pkg...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Writing file disk0:/anyconnect-win-4.10.00093-webdeploy-k9.pkg...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INFO: No digital signature found  <---- Message

Any ideia why?

thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The signature would be used to verify the image.  Not sure if this is a bug as I have been unable to find any related documentation for it, but I assume that it might have something to do which how the image is packaged by Cisco (I get the same error).  To verify the image use the verify command from the CLI and compare the hash with the hash found on the Cisco download site for the image you are downloading.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

Glad to help out.

Please remember to rate and/or select correct answers.

--

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

The signature would be used to verify the image.  Not sure if this is a bug as I have been unable to find any related documentation for it, but I assume that it might have something to do which how the image is packaged by Cisco (I get the same error).  To verify the image use the verify command from the CLI and compare the hash with the hash found on the Cisco download site for the image you are downloading.

--

I think is a bug

Because I validate and looks like fine

verify /md5 disk0:/anyconnect-macos-4.10.00093-webdeploy-k9.pkg de0796df1355ecd859285fe8924dd5f3

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Done!
Verified (disk0:/anyconnect-macos-4.10.00093-webdeploy-k9.pkg) = de0796df1355ecd859285fe8924dd5f3
FW0001# de0796df1355ecd859285fe8924dd5f3  <---the same wesite cisco

Thank you.

Glad to help out.

Please remember to rate and/or select correct answers.

--

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I got the same error when copying to an ASA 5506-X running ASA software 9.15(1)7. It occurs whether I use tftp or ftp copy methods. The copied file does check out fine though.

Interestingly I don't get the error when copying to an ASAv running 9.15(1).

I also do not get any error when uploading to an FMC and then deploying to a Firepower 1140 appliance running FMC/FTD 6.7.0.1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: