cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco and Office365 - implementations and advice...

Hi there,

Hope your all well,

I am currently looking at not only implementing a new DMZ but also allowing for our migration to Office365 services with that. I was hoping to reach out and ask how people have faired with O365, already I am hitting bumps in the road relating to Office 365 URLs/IPs that really look like they need FQDN config, unless I want to spend all my time constantly updating firewall rules.

Has any one been able to get around this hurdle on their Cisco ASA Firewalls? I am thinking that perhaps there is something I can do policy wise in the firepower module, however I believe that this will need URL filtering license.

Any advice would be welcome in regards to your success/failure's

Thanks for your time!!

2 Replies 2

Hi, checkout this Cisco Live (BRKSEC-2033) session which might be helpful if using Firepower.

HTH

Thanks, that link was amazingly helpful, you have given me somewhere to continue my search and I recommend others reading this to try the link themselves!

Unfortunately I have fallen down the rabbit hole of trying to get my head around the REST API on the ASA. I'm hoping I can use some form of script to take Microsoft's JSON file full of IPs and somehow have it create/update objects in the ASA. The slides have a script in but I will still need to pick apart how this works.

CHEERS!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card