Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA 5550 NAT

soorajn2011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a site-to-site VPN with one of our vendor. Since they have similar n/w with our internal network, we are using NAT in ASA. Now the vendor is moving to Azure and using the same network (local). They are replicating their servers from on premise to azure. In that case we need to create another site-to-site VPN with azure. The challenge is to configure NAT with same vendor local network. Is that possible or is there any issue wile configure NAT with same vendor local subnets. The NATed IP will be different.

Regards

Sooraj

15 Replies 15

Hi,

Currently I have a VPN with one of my vendor and NAT in place since the vendor local network have conflict with our network. Now the vendor is moving to azure with same local network. So I need to create another VPN with azure but the local network should be same and they can't do NAT on their end. So I need to setup another VPN with azure and do a NAT with same source interface and source address. Is that possible?

I am attaching the current NAT screenshot.

In simple I have two customers which I need to setup a site-to-site VPN with both customers having same local network and they can't do NAT from their end.

Thanks in advance 

Sooraj

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card