cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco.com server settings

tonicameron
Level 1
Level 1

On the IPS 4260-k9 under the cisco.com server settings the url is the default but there is a section that states Username and Password. I put my CCO id information in this location. And when I go to the url that is in there it brings me to a page that is no longer valid. Is this URL accessible on the web or is it only assessable via the IPS?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the URL can't be browsed from a browser, it's only accessible from IPS auto update.

If you would like to test for your CCO ID, you can go to cisco.com software download page, and see if you can manually download the signature pack with your CCO ID.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

You would need to open a case with Cisco TAC to assist you with reporting the new vulnerability or possibly double checking if the signature is on its way to be released.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the URL can't be browsed from a browser, it's only accessible from IPS auto update.

If you would like to test for your CCO ID, you can go to cisco.com software download page, and see if you can manually download the signature pack with your CCO ID.

Hope that helps.

Perfect Thanks. If there is a new vulnerability like Stuxnet, how can we get a signature for this if it wasn't in the latest update?

You would need to open a case with Cisco TAC to assist you with reporting the new vulnerability or possibly double checking if the signature is on its way to be released.

Thank you so much

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card