cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firepower threat defense USER to IP Mapping ?

Hello, 

I would like to know How User to IP Mapping works in Cisco Firepower Appliances 9300 and 4100 

Below are My Questions: 

1. Maximum Number of AD Servers Supported in FTD ?

2. Can we Integrate Existing Syslog with FTD for Identity Based Policy ?

3. Can we Integrate Citrix Xenapp with FTD for Identity Based Policy ?

4. Can we Integrate Third Party Authorization Server with FTD for Identity based policy ?

5. Can the access be allowed/deny based on the device that the user used for previous login?

6. Identity firewall solution for non domain devices,including personal mobile devices ? 

7. Maximum User to IP Mapping Supported on FTD 9300 Appliance?

8. Maximum User-groups supported on FTD 9300 Appliance?

9  How Many IP addresses a user identity can be mapped against? 

10 Can the timer be set per server (Different for AD and syslog) ?

11 In case of fail-over to standby device, is the user-ip and user-group database synchronisation achieved, including other run time information ?

12 Can segregation be performed based on the access from domain and non-domain devices (i.e. differential user access levels from domain and non-domain devices) ?

13 Capability to extend the user identification policies to personal mobile devices? 

14 If single user login through multiple devices (including domain, non-domain and mobile), how will identity FW react to this ?

15 Support for client IP probing and configurability of the probe timing? 

16 Integration with Mcafee SIEM, any open source SIEM, Nessus Vulnerability Scanner.?

Thanks

Shubham

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Given such a lengthy list of questions, you might consider contacting your partner or Cisco Systems Engineer (SE) for a discussion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: