Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SEVT 2019

Fantas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to get recordings/presentations of recent Cisco SEVT in San Jose, I attended it but wana download presentation/recording/videos, As per Cisco I should be able to download it from Customer portal but I dont know the exact location.

Anyone knows can help me here please.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please go to the "For Partners" button at the top of your page here and then navigate to the Partner Security community. There is a document there with links to all of the sessions.

Here's a quick link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/training-global-security-sevt/ta-p/3609563

The presentation links included there will direct you to Cisco SalesConnect to download.

Before anybody else asks, partner (or Cisco staff) access is required to access the sites and material.

View solution in original post

You're welcome.

Please mark the answer as a solution since it solved your problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please go to the "For Partners" button at the top of your page here and then navigate to the Partner Security community. There is a document there with links to all of the sessions.

Here's a quick link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/training-global-security-sevt/ta-p/3609563

The presentation links included there will direct you to Cisco SalesConnect to download.

Before anybody else asks, partner (or Cisco staff) access is required to access the sites and material.

Thanks.

I can see sessions

You're welcome.

Please mark the answer as a solution since it solved your problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card