Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSC SSM update AntiVirusPattern The error code is 58 24 16

Hallo CiscoTeam,

I have a Cisco ASA 5510, with Cisco ASA-SSM-CSC-10. ASA version 9.1(5) SSM Version 6.6.11.25.0.11.44

IHave a Problen since 15.02.2015 Time 08:08 AM

AntiVirusPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to create/delete/overwrite files in the destination folder. Please contact your Trend Micro technical support provider.. The error code is 58.

15.02.2015 Time 10:37 AM

AntiVirusPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to extract the downloaded patch packages. The archive file may be damaged. Please try downloading the file again.. The error code is 24.

15.02.2015 Time 04:53 PM

AntiVirusPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to complete the requested file operation. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your Trend Micro technical support provider.. The error code is 16.

At this Time every hour the same ErrorCode!

AntiSpam Pattern is downloaded and installed. (Yesterday)

A manual update is also without a funktion, AntiVirusPattern and Grayware are not installed

Is here anybody who can tell me whats wrong?

Thank you

Martin

1 Reply 1

Hello Cisco Team,

I have helping myself.... with these link und this following updatelink

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12098281/csc-module-updates-failing-error-code-62

The Errorcodes are other's but the Problem is nearly the same.

I have updated from 6.6.11.25.0.11.44 to 6.6.11.25.0.11.46 and the manual update of the ANtiVirusPattern is ok.

For the Next Time I see the scheduled updates.

I Hope this thread is for anybody helpful.

THX

Martin

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card