Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
dimensyssrl
Beginner

CSM 4.12 (and 4.14) installation problem

Hello.

I'm trying to install a CSM version 4.12 (but same problems happen with 4.14) on a Windows Server 2012R2 64bit.

Server is a VmWare VM, which meet minimum requirements.

Software install properly (or at least so it seems), but, after OS restart required, I found all Cisco* services down.

I try to start them and, at the first place, they all start except AUS DB Engine and reporting DB Engine (windows tell me that they don't start due to a login failure); these services use casuser (created by installation procedure) as also do Manager DB Engine (that at the first try starts).

After that, if I restart server, Manager DB Engine doesn't start anymore.

Tried:

- 4.12 installazione with SP

- 4.14 installation

- changed casuser pwd, after that the three services that use this user to login start, but Daemon Manager doesn't start anymore

No Antivirus installed.

I used the same procedure to install CSM (same version), on another customer server (2012R2 too), with no problem.

I guess that the problem could be into GPO policies, tried to insert the server on an OU with non policy, with no luck.

I'm going to try to install it on a standalone server (no AD domain join), but I cannot leave the server outside the AD domain, due to corporate policies.

Someone out there got same problems?

Thanks in advance.

Daniele

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad