Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deployment failed in the FMC 6.3.0.2

Hi,

Currently, I am using Cisco Firepower 2110 with Virtual FMC version 6.3.0.2

The issue is whenever I want to update my policy and hit deploy the attached error occurs and to avoid this issue I removed the IPS/Malware policies in the access control list hit on deploy and then it's working.

Could you please guide why I am facing this issue.

Additionally, Could you please guide currently I am using FMC version 6.3.0.2 which is pretty old. How can I update my FMC version 6.3 to the latest without any data and configuration lost?

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I would definitely upgrade. 6.4.0.7 is the current recommended release and 6.6.0 is the latest.

Upgrade FMC first and then the device(s).

If deployment continues to fail after upgrading, a TAC case is probably in order as something might be corrupted in that database underlying your IPS Policy.

Thank you Marvin.

Sir could you pleae guide where i can download the FMC software for my virtual machine. Actully i don't have any official account for this. My vendor is not giving me the cisco smart net account. He's says that we are not giving you the smart net account. 

So the point is can i download the latest FMC software for my machine via normal account like i am using the same. 

Sorry but you have to have an official account associated with a support contract to download the newest software. It is not free.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card