cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNS Servers per DHCP Pool on Cisco FDM 1010

Piotr Kowalczyk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I just wander is somebody could help me. I'm trying to set different DNS server per each DHCP pool and only working solution which I found is below:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/dns-servers-per-dhcp-pool-on-ftd-fdm/td-p/4038245

The issue with this is, once I restart the firewall, this disappears. I found this is saved in runnning-config but when I try to copy running-config to startup-config, I'm getting Illegal parameter error.

Can anybody advise me something please? I'm really frustrated of FDM at this stage, as would never expect will have problem with configuration of so basic thing.

1 Reply 1

Piotr Kowalczyk
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how this happens, but for some reason the port is showing as resolved after I clicked Noradavis reply, which doesn't apply even to my question. It must be some so spoofing reply. But I can't change my status now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card