Views
Helpful
Replies

Etherchannel(LACP) configuration in Firepower(FTD w/ FMC) inline mode

HWAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Teams,

My customer is using FTD 2100 series inline mode like picture1.

[picture1]

0629_1.png

In this situation, my customer want to extend one more interface like picture2. 

[picture2]

0629_2.png

In this situation, I will configure Etherchannel in 2 points(FTD's uplink and downlink).

Plus, FW&SW need Etherchannel configuration also, right?

I make sure that FPR-2100 can configure LACP interface in FMC.

Is there more configuration? Please give me some tips designing the topology.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

That´s rgith, if you configure Etherchannel in one side, you need to do the same on the other side. Aside from configuring both sides, you probably need to configure as a trunk and add the approprated vlans if that is the case.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you move from a single link to LACP you need a maintenance window to convert to Port-channel: look at the below guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-ngfw/215351-configure-verify-and-troubleshoot-port.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi

That´s rgith, if you configure Etherchannel in one side, you need to do the same on the other side. Aside from configuring both sides, you probably need to configure as a trunk and add the approprated vlans if that is the case.

Hi,

Thanks for your solution.

Let me set the LACP configuration on the FMC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: