Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 4112, FTD 6.6.1(HA,Cluster), FMC1600 v.6.6.1 config.Backup

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

Dear community, 

When tried to do a configuration backup of managed device ftd 6.6.1 HA and Cluster setup in FMC v6.6.1, I get an empty list of devices to backup from! 

Do you have any idea how I can backup the configurations of FTD's in this case? 

Thank you,

Laura

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just to clarity - Hope  FTD added to FMC right ?

what you see Devices ? can you post the screenshot ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just to clarity - Hope  FTD added to FMC right ?

what you see Devices ? can you post the screenshot ?

BB

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi @balaji.bandi 

Yes the FTD added in FMC and are in Production environment, I have two devices in HA and two of them in Cluster. 

I do not have an screenshot right now, but when I go to bacup managed devices, the list is empty. 

Based on the documentation, I read that Cluster devices are not supported to backup in FMC! So I wa wondering is there is another way to do the backup of these devices.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Laura

even though they are cluster device, the FTD is virtual instance right and you looking to backup that instance ?

reading the backup and restore 6.X  guide- not that noticed as mentioned as limitation :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/660/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v66/backup_and_restore.html?bookSearch=true#id_106735

BB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: