Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FLASR1-FPI-RTU and FLASR1-FW-RTU

Hi

I just got into a position where a ASR1000 is used with Right-To-Use licenses for FLASR1-FPI-RTU and FLASR1-FW-RTU. Now I need to know where can I know the feature set of these components and can I use them for IDS or IPS ? Any extensive documentation links ?

Regards

7 Replies 7

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IPS is not supported on ASR1000 unfortunately.

FLASR1-FPI-RTU is for FPM and NBAR, and FLASR1-FW-RTU is for Firewall feature.

Here is the list of all the supported feature and license part# on ASR:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps9343/product_bulletin_c07-448862.html

Hope that helps.

FPM and NBAR do look like what I need, is there some sort of GUI interface that can be purchased for ASR that covers these features ?

Regards

We recently invested in 4x ASR1004s with the following features:

FLASR1-FW-RTU

FLASR1-FPI-RTU

How do I enable them? How do I know they are enabled? What is the process to get them enabled?

same problem

It was explained to me that the ASR100x's we purchased already had all the features enabled. If you use the features without purchasing a license then you are in violation of use. Indeed, all I had to do was find the right commands. Of course, it depends on the IOS version you are using.

thank you justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card