Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC 6.5 - Deploy progress status not showing

Chess Norris
Level 4
Level 4
Hi, 

I've encountered a strange issue on one of my customers virtual FMC. When deploying configuration to a FTD 2100, there is no deployment or task status showing the progress of the deployment and when it's completed. 

The configuration is deployed without any issues, but it's a bit annoying not seeing when it's completed. FMC version is 6.5.0.4 and FTD is running 6.4.0.9. 

I've running the same version of FMC/FTD on other customers without this issues, so I am not sure it's a bug or something else. Anyone else seeing this? 

/Chess

3 Replies 3

This sounds very bugy.  I've looked for a bug describing this but have not found one yet.  Have you tried a reboot of the FMC?  If that doesn't solve the issue i fear you will need to contact TAC to troubleshoot this further.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

Yes, we tried a reboot of the FMC, but the issue is still there. We will upgrade the FMC to 6.6 and see if that solves it.

Otherwise I will contact TAC.

/Chess

AKK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please go for version 6.6.

Also if possible upgrade FTD also to same version. I have observed the similar issue in previous versions but when I update FTD and FMC on same version then issue resolved.

Regards,

AKK

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card