cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMT Blocked Unable to collect the context

ABaker94985
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm trying to migrate from an ASA to an FTD using the Firepower Migration Tool using Edge and Chrome. On both, there is the exact same red pop-up: "Blocked unable to collect the context" when I click the Start Extraction button. I've added this as a trusted site to both browsers and permitted all pop-ups and everything else, but the same "Blocked" message occurs. When I do a search for the exact string on Google, there are no matches. This should be stupid simple, but does anyone have an idea?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ABaker94985
Spotlight
Spotlight

I was able to work around this by directly uploading the configuration. I'm receiving another blocked message "ASA Software Version not found..." for the source firewall, and it meets the criteria. I've opened a TAC case for this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ABaker94985
Spotlight
Spotlight

I was able to work around this by directly uploading the configuration. I'm receiving another blocked message "ASA Software Version not found..." for the source firewall, and it meets the criteria. I've opened a TAC case for this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card