Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FPWR2110 FTD 6.5.04 missing SNMP OID for remote access tunnel group user count

Hi Everyone,

I am facing an issue on retrieving the number of users connected to a remote access tunnel group via SNMP, let me give you some data in case you can help me:

• Firepower 2110
  • FTD version 6.5.0.4
  • SNMP is working correctly, I monitor already CPU, memory and total IPsec and Anyconnect users
  • SNMP monitoring is of course allowed and polling to the diagnostic interface of the LINA subsystem

Now What I am using for polling the tunnel group user data is the following OID:

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3.22.1.2. crasActGrNumUsers

in the system support diagnostic-cli issuing a show snmp-server oidlist | i 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3.22.1.2

I can see that the OID is actually available on the LINA subsystem as much as it is on ASA code firewalls (whereI am successfully polling this OID)

If I run a walk I simply cannot see any object on the FTD...is this something you overcome in any way? or there is a more clever way to do this in FTD with FMC?

@Marvin Rhoads you that knows all of Firepower/FTD/FMC can you help me here? :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry I must apologize with the community, everything works OK I just simply had a mistake and used the Firepower management IP as destination if the snmpwalk rather than the LINA diagnostic IP.

I will have a this topic as a memento of not doing too many things at the same time and to check the obvious.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Sorry I must apologize with the community, everything works OK I just simply had a mistake and used the Firepower management IP as destination if the snmpwalk rather than the LINA diagnostic IP.

I will have a this topic as a memento of not doing too many things at the same time and to check the obvious.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card