Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FPWR2110 FTD 6.5.04 missing SNMP OID for remote access tunnel group user count

Hi Everyone,

I am facing an issue on retrieving the number of users connected to a remote access tunnel group via SNMP, let me give you some data in case you can help me:

• Firepower 2110
  • FTD version 6.5.0.4
  • SNMP is working correctly, I monitor already CPU, memory and total IPsec and Anyconnect users
  • SNMP monitoring is of course allowed and polling to the diagnostic interface of the LINA subsystem

Now What I am using for polling the tunnel group user data is the following OID:

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3.22.1.2. crasActGrNumUsers

in the system support diagnostic-cli issuing a show snmp-server oidlist | i 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3.22.1.2

I can see that the OID is actually available on the LINA subsystem as much as it is on ASA code firewalls (whereI am successfully polling this OID)

If I run a walk I simply cannot see any object on the FTD...is this something you overcome in any way? or there is a more clever way to do this in FTD with FMC?

@Marvin Rhoads you that knows all of Firepower/FTD/FMC can you help me here? :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry I must apologize with the community, everything works OK I just simply had a mistake and used the Firepower management IP as destination if the snmpwalk rather than the LINA diagnostic IP.

I will have a this topic as a memento of not doing too many things at the same time and to check the obvious.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Sorry I must apologize with the community, everything works OK I just simply had a mistake and used the Firepower management IP as destination if the snmpwalk rather than the LINA diagnostic IP.

I will have a this topic as a memento of not doing too many things at the same time and to check the obvious.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card