Views
Helpful
Replies

FWSM sysopt np completion-unit and ASDM

mruuth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am running FWSM 4.0.(5) and activated sysopt np completion-unit. After that shows ASDM 6.2(2)F Home/Traffic status/connection per second status numbers between 0 and 5000 in every poll. Before, the numbers was stabile.The graph for outside is OK. Does anyone know this problem?

Regards

Mats

3 Replies 3

Hi, you are saying that before applying the syspot the connections on the graph showed stable? That sounds strange since it should be showing the amount on connections created every second. I don't have that sysopt and the connections vary depending on the users connecting to the Internet.

Have you tried removing again the sysopt and monitor again the graph. I think it should be normal to see the graph up and down depending on the amount on connections at the moment.

Hi,

I did a no sysopt but no difference. Do I need to reload? Before implementing sysopt np, I had reloaded standby and active. Can i be something else that was not activated before reload?

Mats

I don't think you need to reload, if things are showing the same after removing the sysopt then maybe that is the right view.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card