cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get Celan Access (NAC) reports about users stucked in Temporary role?

CSABA GARAI
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Clean Access 4.7.2.

If a user does not mett a requirement and is unable to remediate, he is stucked in the Temporary role.

I checked the "Device Management > Clean Access y Reports" but this does not show any user with failed status with red flag.

The report shows successfull connection with green flag only.

How can I obtain report on the CAM about failed checks?

Thanks

Csaba

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

netjustin
Level 1
Level 1

We had this problem and were told to press Cancel (and then confirm) in the top right corner of the Agent after failing posture assessment. When we did that, the complete report showed up in CAM within seconds and could then be used to manually remediate the machine.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

netjustin
Level 1
Level 1

We had this problem and were told to press Cancel (and then confirm) in the top right corner of the Agent after failing posture assessment. When we did that, the complete report showed up in CAM within seconds and could then be used to manually remediate the machine.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply.

It is working.

It would be more sofisticated  if reports about failed status could generated automaticaly.

Thanks again.

Csaba

I agree, it seems like a design flaw. I seem to remember failure reports sending automatically in earlier incarnations of the program but somewhere along the line that stopped.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card