Views
Helpful
Replies

Identifying website surfing through ASA

aryarahul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have an ASA 5540 installed in my network , there is a internet ILL which is being utilised completely , how can i identify which websites are being surfed through the ASA ? and which hosts are accessing them ?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

vishaw jasrotia
Level 1
Level 1

Hay Rahul ,

Through CLI u can check the conn by using Show conn .. through this u can check the number of session and complete information about the particular session. Or u can use ASDM for better monitering .

Thanks

Thanks for the reply but more specifically i need to know who is accessing which URL/Website through the ASA

For that I need nore clarity of your network.

Like where are you doing NAT , which NAT u doing.

Moreover in the session information of ASA you can check the complete information, like source IP , destination IP , Source Port , destination port and many more ...

Thanks

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Configure Netflow on the ASA and have it report to a Netflow collector like ManageEngine NFA (2 free interfaces). It will tell you who, where, when, and how much.

Hope it helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card