Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound NAT multiple ports to one internal IP or Auto NAT

markus.bock
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to forward multiple ports from www to a single internal ip address.

I have tested it to use auto nat for the network object  but this works only with a single port.

When I create a manual nat rule, I get now connection to the ftp server

nat (DMZ-1,WAN-2) source static DMZ-SRV_Test PUBLIC_111.222.333.60 service obj-ftp obj-ftp

Whats's wrong with this nat rule and why does it only work when I do nat configuration on the network object DMZ-SRV_Test for only one port?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As per my understanding you like to host two services (HTTP and FTP) on a single internal server on a single public IP address. That is possible, you need proper NAT statement and ACLs. If I misunderstood please correct me.

You need to provide more configuration details. You should provide object/object group configuration and NAT configuration at least.

H2H

###  RATE ALL HELPFUL RESPONSES ###

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

markus.bock
Level 1
Level 1

The asa version is 9.12(2)

As per my understanding you like to host two services (HTTP and FTP) on a single internal server on a single public IP address. That is possible, you need proper NAT statement and ACLs. If I misunderstood please correct me.

You need to provide more configuration details. You should provide object/object group configuration and NAT configuration at least.

H2H

###  RATE ALL HELPFUL RESPONSES ###

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card