cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Kindly , i need to upgrade FMC from 6.4 to 6.5 , what is the exact file name i need to download it from cisco

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys

Hope you/parent/family/freinds  safe

Kindly , i need to upgrade FMC from 6.4 to 6.5 , what is the exact file name i need to download it from cisco

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

HI,

The upgrade package is Cisco_Firepower_Mgmt_Center_Upgrade-6.5.0-123.sh.REL.tar link here.

Upgrade guide here.

HTH

View solution in original post

The procedure and software depends on the hardware you are upgrading. But in all cases you will first need to upgrade to 6.5.0 and then patch to the latest patch version which at the moment is 6.5.0.4.

If you have FP4100 series hardware you will need to upgrade FXOS to 2.7 before upgrading to 6.5.0.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

HI,

The upgrade package is Cisco_Firepower_Mgmt_Center_Upgrade-6.5.0-123.sh.REL.tar link here.

Upgrade guide here.

HTH

The procedure and software depends on the hardware you are upgrading. But in all cases you will first need to upgrade to 6.5.0 and then patch to the latest patch version which at the moment is 6.5.0.4.

If you have FP4100 series hardware you will need to upgrade FXOS to 2.7 before upgrading to 6.5.0.

--

Thanks guys

Please mark the post as answered if you do not require any more assistance.

--
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card