Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Attribute Definition File (ADF) file to SYMANTEC AV

rdamaso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I'm configuring NAC Framework and I didn't find the SYMANTEC adf file to do the posture validation of my AV.

Does someone have the SYMANTEC (10) ADF to install in ACS?

Thanks in advance

8 Replies 8

rdamaso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, guys.

Don't worry. I got the file.

Tks

Can you mail me adf file to SYMANTEC AV

dkuz@belsoft.by

astib
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had problem to find Symantec ADF file as well. Actually I tried hard without success (even on installation CD). I had to make it manually, according to INI file for Symantec Posture Plugin.

It's quite easy, however, for sparing your here it goes (hope there are no licensing issues).

Please keep in mind, it's homemade, NO WARRANTIES. However, it works well for me.

There is one more gotcha. Plugin doesn't retrieve AV pair Dat-Date. This AV pair is completely missing in INI for plugin, without any notice. If anyone has more info about why/how, please share as I do.

Hope this helps, and if it does, please rate.

i have the file. i have been extracted from an acs for windows and installed in other acs solution engine. it works fine, if you need the file, just ask me.

bye

Leo.

Could you give that file to me via this email "sirote@mfec.co.th" ?

Hi Leo,

it's great. Can you mail me this file. Do you have any other adf files, like MCAfee?

Bye

Maik

Leo,

Please email me the file to jami.bailey@lynchburgva.gov. If you could let us know where you found it, that would be great too.

ArtZhybul
Level 1
Level 1

Can you mail me adf file to SYMANTEC AV?

alfa_@inbox.ru

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card