cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Certified Devices - are they re-assessed periodically?

rcullum
Level 1
Level 1

I can see that NAC Certified devices can be cleared manually, or after a timer has expired. However, I want to know if the Certified device posture can be automatically re-assessed periodically For example, one of my checks is to ensure AV is running. If the user of that machine disables AV, will the machine be removed from the certified device list and the end user warned?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cleidh_mor
Level 1
Level 1

My understanding is that, no, this will not happen. On NAC deployments that I have been involved with, I've set a periodic timer to clear the certified devices list every so often, usually in the middle of the night.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

cleidh_mor
Level 1
Level 1

My understanding is that, no, this will not happen. On NAC deployments that I have been involved with, I've set a periodic timer to clear the certified devices list every so often, usually in the middle of the night.

HTH

AS mor said, we need to create timer under the menu clean access... we usually set timer for early morning so that this happnes exactly few hours before users login and users can go through remediation process if they have to...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: