Views
Helpful
Replies

poor reputation on cisco ironport but have a good reputation on cisco

basssment
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

On oud domain we get some notifications on a poor reputation form cisco ironport mailservers.
I already contacted cisco talos an they revieuwed the domain and gave a favorable listing.

Now that did not help for the cisco ironport servers its been a few months and still get some errors.
Where can i submit a review of our domain for cisco ironport? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The poor reputation can be due to SBRS (which is visible on TALOS intelligence) or SDR (which isnt). Verify if the rejection is due to SDR in the notification, if that's the case it would ideal to get the receiver work with Cisco to get your domain reputation improved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check again with Talos, make sure your ironport updated information also same time.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

We do not use Ironport, our email only gets rejected on emailservers using ironport.

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The poor reputation can be due to SBRS (which is visible on TALOS intelligence) or SDR (which isnt). Verify if the rejection is due to SDR in the notification, if that's the case it would ideal to get the receiver work with Cisco to get your domain reputation improved.

Well On talos our reputation is good. 
so it should be SDR! But we cant send a ticket there. I informed the reciever becaus i know they can contact SDR as client. They did just whitelist is us and dit not notify Cisco. Besides asking them to do that my hands are tied. Other party’s are not verry coorparitive also. So we got stuck there. 

TALOS portal now allows users to report wrongful/false positive SDR verdicts.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 6.47.30 AM.png

FAQ

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 6.49.39 AM.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card