Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem add CAS in CAM NAC 4.7 SSL certificate

Hello,

I have a problem with NAC 4.7, I cant add CAS in CAM, I imported the certified of www.perfigo.com and it doesnt work, i reboot the NAM and NAS and nothing.

Any suggest?

Best Regards

5 Replies 5

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Do this.

Go to the CAM GUI. Browse to CCA Manager -> SSL. Check the box marked CCA Manager Certificate and click on Export. Save this file as CAMCert.pem

Go to the CAS admin page by going to https://IP_ADDRESS_OF_CAS/admin Click on SSL. Check the box marked CCA Server Certificate and click Export. Save this file as CASCert.pem

On the CAS page, click on Trusted Certificate Authorities, click on Browse, and choose the CAMCert.pem. Click on Import

On the CAM page, click on CCA Manager -> SSL -> Trusted Certificate Authorities, click on Browse, and choose the CASCert.pem. Click on Import.

Now try to add one to the other.

HTH,

Faisal

Hello Faisal,

so, it is necesary install perfigoca.cer? or the exchange of certified must not be together perfigoca.cer?

Best Regards

Alvaro,

No, perfigo certs aren't necessary in 4.7

HTH,

Faisal

Thanks. This worked for me when I imported the whole certificate chain.

It is only necessary to import the CAM certs into the CAS and the CAS certs into the CAM under the trusted certificate authority, you no longer need the perfigo certs.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card