cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"ONE ASA GAME" > 2 outside physical interfaces + (1 dmz + 1 inside) on subinterfaces .....

game123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a simple setup and diagram is uploaded .

Can i have a sample config anywhere on cisco.com website or any blog reference....

In the diagram attached, i have 2 outside networks connecting to 2 DIFFERENT ISPs..... they are physically different interfaces.

In the diagram , i have 2 other interfaces also E0/2.1 and E0/2.2 and they will be subinterfaces on E0/2 only.

The E0/2.1 will be the DMZ      with 172.x.x.x network and E0/2.2 will be INSIDE network with 10.x.x.x as the picture shows ?

May  i get any reference config in cisco website or any blog guys ??? or anyone has faced the same scenario, can share the config ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kenrandrews
Level 1
Level 1

Here is an example for the Dual ISP issue:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtml

The other issue of using sub-interfaces for a DMZ I believe will not work. Technically you are supposed to get licenses for more interfaces so I can't imagine they would just let you use sub-interfaces instead of getting the required licenses, but I have never tried it. I am assuming that is why you are using sub-interfaces.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kenrandrews
Level 1
Level 1

Here is an example for the Dual ISP issue:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtml

The other issue of using sub-interfaces for a DMZ I believe will not work. Technically you are supposed to get licenses for more interfaces so I can't imagine they would just let you use sub-interfaces instead of getting the required licenses, but I have never tried it. I am assuming that is why you are using sub-interfaces.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card