Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing failed to locate next hop for UDP 500

ybelkassem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

we have a asa that block some ip dresse with this reason ( Drop-reason:(no-adjacency ) No valid  adjacency ) and  when i check the log i found this message for the same blocked ip adresse  when they try to make dmvpn tunnel wyh the hub .

Routing failed to locate next hop for UDP from MPLS:10.0.104.53/500 to MPLS:10.5.250.251/500

i inform you that the ip adresse of the hub (10.5.250.251 ) is connected in DMVPN Interface not MPLS ,and tha ASA is configured with na nat-cotrol command .nat is not configured.

can someone help s to solve this issue ;

best regards

Yassine

4 Replies 4

Andrew Phirsov
Level 7
Level 7

On what interface do u have crypto-map applied? Do you have the correct route towards remote subnet (or default route), poining to the DMVPN interface?

the asa does not have crypto applied ouar  archieectutre is like this :

router (spok) ........  (mpls interface ) ASA (DMVPN interface)   ------------------------- HUB

the asa does not make a nat and we have autorised IP any any on the both direction ,besause we have not yet the traffic flow .

yassine

What about routing configuration on the ASA? Looks like ASA is configured with default route towards MPLS interface and has no route to the hub through DMVPN-interface.      

no the routing configuration is ok  i have check this ,and the loopback interface of the hub is reached from the source tunnel on the spook with the ping  .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card