cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to find my hidden network

Jeff yett
Level 1
Level 1

My son help me buy a cisco c921 today. He configured it for me hid my network and all the devices on it which were all stuff on My home security devices but now I can not find my network and i double checked the SSID so I tried to enable my cipher suites to get my network ID with no success I'm doing everything remotley from a iPhone 13 pro which is Also hidden could that mbe my issue. I'm trying access several cameras and electrical receptical cameras which all were configured today so if there's a easier way or better way I would love the feedback. would Comcast be able to access my ssid info? And also any advice on how to upgrade my security even more 

2 Replies 2

Jeff yett
Level 1
Level 1

I know my router is very secure but the c921 can it be upgraded better my network always gets found n that's my son told me to get cisco what cani do to be bullet proof on them not finding in and I only have about a 24 hour window before they try to find it n upgrade there search this includes keeping my cameras hidden I setup yesterday I have cisco cloud for back up everything instantly goes to it the moment it's recorded so there's no hard drive to erase but still would like 3verything to never be found

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hope you have able to access when you are in the Home right ?

Now you looking to access same from outside, then this required Allow connection from outside to inside, this required NAT and ACL.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help