cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Establish VPN Tunnel from Remote Site

steven230577
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone. Just a heads up that I am in over my head here so please bear with me. I was recently tasked with moving all of our FP1010 VPN tunnels away from our Cisco ASA and over to our Palo Alto firewall. I have successfully done so with five of them but the last one is giving me trouble. The problem seems to stem from having to connect the FP1010 through that site's switch which is not managed by us. This is unique as all of our other sites use our equipment so I have access to everything. This particular site is shared and is used by a few different businesses. We are required to go through the site owner's network equipment and I'm convinced that is where my issues are coming from. If I try to bring the tunnel up via a mobile hotspot, I have no problem getting things going but when going through their switch, I cannot get the tunnel to come up at all. I've spoken with the site's IT department and they seem confident that they are doing nothing that would cause this issue. To their credit, things were working fine before I made any changes. My lack of knowledge and experience is not helping me here. I tried using the same basic config that I've been using at the other sites, thinking that there really wouldn't be that much of a difference but here we are. I know this information is vague but I will try my best to provide any details someone might need if they are willing to help me. Thank you in advance for your time.

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card