Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unbale access link pages on internet through ASA

hi there,

I have an ASA 5520 (IOS 7.1) installed on my network.We have patted the inside network to the outside interface,thru which i am able to acces my web based mails on yahoo and few other domains.The problem i am facing is,while sending or replying mails the browser showing page cannot be displayed.I have used different browser also checked using different systems.I couldnot found the problem locally.While removing the ASA everythign works fine.Please help .Expecting a expert comments on this problem.

Regards,

Kumarjeet Acharya

4 Replies 4

oabduo983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kumarjeet

All you need is the (nat-control) command which by default is off.

Don't forget to vote for me!

hi friend,

sorry in delay in reply,but the solution u have suggested is already is been implemented.but i m still fighting with the issue.if u can suggest me something more to analyse.i have tried to access by stopping anti spoofing service also but didnt got anyhelp.

expecting a reply from u.

regards,

kumarjeet

Hi,

If you can browse some sites and not others, I would guess the problem is either inspection on the http which you will have to disable in this case or remove the tcp-mss policy by following the procedure in the following link...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a00804c8b9f.shtml

Please rate this post if it is helpful!

Osama

bob.bartlett
Level 1
Level 1

I recommend you use the logging feature in ASDM and have it filter and show you only communications to your computer and then you will see what is being blocked so we can give you a better answer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card