- performed the upgrade using the CLI with no errors
- The upgrade process appeared to complete and reboot, however, the module never came back
to an up state
- sh module 1 detail showed the SSP in an unresponsive state
- sh tech does not show much of anything in the main.log
only message observed during the post is
Cid/E errSystemError - collectStatistics
failed: System error: Could not get user mode interface statistics
- Most likely related to CSCtw62226
"sh module 1 detail showed the SSP in an unresponsive state", however you are able to connect to SSP and collect show tech, so module is responding ?
So the issue is that, that it is showing "Unresponsive" state ? Is it possible to do a reset on the module ?
The error message above can be seen when Analysis Engine is little busy.
I can not ping the IPS, so I logged into the ASA and did a sh module 1 detail - which showed it was unresponsive - then I did a hw-module module 1 reset. then after about 10 minutes it came back and i could get the sh tech details.